MathJax

MathJax

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I should be getting to my accounting homework, but for some reason it is not calling to me. Strangely, I am always running into my accounting teacher in the restroom - this is somewhat scary to me. I observed that there must be a special rack at the optometrist's for accountants while we spoke about why it had ever occurred to me to take the class. See, have a look at these... For instance this pair will most excellently enhance your standing in your chosen profession.
A girl in class asked for my notes. She has a long list of girlfriends who appear, languish in the hall waiting for her to notice, and then evaporate, though, unlike the barista girl, she does appear to understand the concept of friend. One of them in particular was working for me, more than I was even thinking. In imagination, her orgasms were all soft, without sharp edges to be found in them at all. I would like to ask whether she had found this to be so, but somehow it didn't seem to be a conversation starter. Her current girlfriend appeared while she was copying notes. This one is not to be moved in the slightest by any flattery of male attention. She was slightly put out that attention of her friend did not immediately turn to her.
The first moment when I began to suspect the barista was similarly inclined was when I saw her together with a girl who was so utterly furious at the world, that I have decided to think of her as "The Avenging Lioness." I had the impression this girl utterly hated men, and that she had perfectly good reason to do so. Further confirmation came when I read the barista's blog - public at the time - which contained an excellent poem. So good I felt compelled to say that I wished I could write as well. This encouraged her to investigate her privacy settings of course, small surprise. Though I wish one day for a bit less twitchiness from the female species, I will evidently be waiting for a long while for this fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment